What Makes Us Unique?
Parent Involvement is highly encouraged,
Low student to teacher ratios/ individualized instruction,
The majority of our teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education or a related field,
Convenient proximity to Deepwater, Deer Park, McMasters, Sparks, Parkwood, Bailey, Fisher, Fairmont, Garden, Turner, Golden Acres, Richey, Parks, Pomeroy, Red Bluff, Williams, Young, Morales, Mae Smythe, Matthys, Jensen, South Shaver, Kruse and Teague elementary.
Motor Development twice a week for Toddler through Kindergarten students,
Music Class Weekly for Two’s through Kindergarten students,
Spanish Instruction for the Three Year, Pre-K and Kindergarten students,
Specialty classes in Art, Science, Computer and Drama for Pre-K and Kindergarten students,
Parent Involvement is highly encouraged.
What qualifications must your teachers have?
1. Lead Teachers – Either a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, or a CDA, along with at least 2 years of experience in an early childhood setting. If no degree or certification, at least 3 years teaching experience in an early childhood setting. With all new teachers, excellent references are necessary.
2. All of our teachers are background checked and fingerprinted.
3. Every employee is CPR/First Aid Certified and must renew their certification every two years.
4. Each teacher must obtain at least 24 hours of professional training each year
What curriculum do you use?
1. All age groups plan together on a weekly basis to determine the weekly themes and activities for their program. In the infants through threes, teachers introduce skills and concepts in the stories, songs, finger plays, art, and table and center activities that they plan.
2. The Pre-k classes utilize Texas School Ready Program along with their own creative ideas when they plan their activities. Computer Class, Motor Development, Spanish, and Music classes along with field trips enhance the curriculum in this age group.
3. Kindergarten – We utilize a variety of curriculum resources when planning our themes and activities, while following the Texas State Standards.
When is Texans Learning Center Open?
We’re is open year round, Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
It is an honor and a privilege to welcome you on board. Our 132-children licensed Texans Learning center (Daycare center / Childcare center) provide a quality experience for your child/children. We believe that we all have a purpose in life and ours is to work with parents and kids, together watch them grow and mature.
What age groups do you serve?
We have year round, full day programs for children age 6 weeks through kindergarten, and an after school program for students in kindergarten through middle school. (During the summer session, we have a full day program for this age group).
What is your tuition?
We pride ourselves on staff longevity and experience and offer innovative programming in a unique setting. Texans Learning center offers a number of different programs based on age, length of stay, etc. Our tuition rates are between $85 and $170 with a one time non-refundable $50 registration fee. Our rates have been compared with other child care facilities and schools in the area and are very comparable for what we offer. Due to the variety of programs offered, please call the school for further details at 281-479-KIDS
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept payment using major credit cards and checking/savings account cards. We also accept payment in cash, personal check, cashier check, and money order.
Do you offer tours of the school?
Yes we do offer tours of the school. Tours are offered Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00 pm with or without appointment. Should you wish to tour any other time, please call ahead for availability.
Our Centers observe the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Day After Thanksgiving
Christmas Day and the Day After
Please note that because holidays observed may vary, please be sure to check with your Center Director for specific closures.
Southeast Houston, Channelview, Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Webster, friendswoods, League city .
When is tuition due?
Monday of every week by 6:00 pm. Late fee applies after. Tuition fees are paid on a weekly basis, and you are billed one week in advance.
What do I do if I am interested?
Call 281-479-KIDS (5437) or email us at or just walk in for a tour.